-balance -balance

Brilliant flash

The concept was great, and all the bright colors made the video look amazing. The music goes together very well with the video. and it's very trippy. Overall, a very amazing animation.

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

awesome

funny, but the drug dealer scenes were a bit repetitive.

Snailiad Snailiad

An instant 10/10

This game is incredible. The 8-bit audio really gave me the retro feel of the 80's.
The brightly colored art was beautiful, and I was astonished at how the feel of the physics was. The music in the second level was very unique. I hope you make more Snailiad games, that would be amazing.

Chroma Keys Chroma Keys

Great game, but there were some flaws

The audio was great, I loved the gameplay, but there were a bit of flaws. The picture of the keys in the bottom right corner were a bit hard to find, the game became hard very quickly, and the health bar went down too slowly. Other than that, the game was great.

Goin Up Goin Up

Incredible game and art

I have seen no game as wonderful as this before. The art was stunning with the bright colors, and it was wonderful how you actually drew your own font for the retry button. The music had a great feel to it, it was surprising how you managed to do that great shading, and the amount of medals this game has is amusing.

B7 - Into The Unknown V2 B7 - Into The Unknown V2

Epic song

The sounds were great, and I loved the melody. Your music is honestly amazing. I wish I could be as good as you. 5/5 10/10

Burn7 responds:

You totally can be. It's just practice, a fuckton of mistakes and lots of practice.

-)S(- Bacon! -)S(- Bacon!

lmao!

funny song, but what software did you use to make it?

Chibi Dragon Chibi Dragon

I like the shading. It makes it calm and simple. It doesn't make sense how the blushing could come off of his face. You could add a little bit more detail on his stomach. The strokes are a bit messy, but it gives it a kind of style. A good drawing, just add an interesting background.

tailsbuddy responds:

I'll try to work on the backgrounds,thanks.

Wiggle This! Wiggle This!

Wow.

This is an incredible drawing. The details are great, and I love the textures you use. The creativeness and originality this drawing has is just just stunning. With it's cheerful style, and the nostalgic feelings it has given me, you have absolutely impressed me.

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

this is awesome

one of the most beautiful art submissions on newgrounds ive ever seen.
it really deserves the extremely high score, and the quality is extroardinary.
5/5 10/10