Snailiad Snailiad

An instant 10/10

This game is incredible. The 8-bit audio really gave me the retro feel of the 80's.
The brightly colored art was beautiful, and I was astonished at how the feel of the physics was. The music in the second level was very unique. I hope you make more Snailiad games, that would be amazing.

Chroma Keys Chroma Keys

Great game, but there were some flaws

The audio was great, I loved the gameplay, but there were a bit of flaws. The picture of the keys in the bottom right corner were a bit hard to find, the game became hard very quickly, and the health bar went down too slowly. Other than that, the game was great.

Goin Up Goin Up

Incredible game and art

I have seen no game as wonderful as this before. The art was stunning with the bright colors, and it was wonderful how you actually drew your own font for the retry button. The music had a great feel to it, it was surprising how you managed to do that great shading, and the amount of medals this game has is amusing.

Faultline Faultline

Extroardinary

The design of the levels was amazing, and the background music fit well in the game.
It was very original about the idea of dragging the nodes together to change the level.
The large selection of levels got me hooked on the game. Very addicting, I love it, and I hope you make more games like this.

Chalkboard Pong Chalkboard Pong

Very creative idea

The idea of having a chalkboard as a level was brilliant. It was outstanding how you got a font to look like real writing on a chalkboard. There were a couple of flaws though. The layout was a bit too simple, try to add more colors. Also the music was a little annoying, but it still was good and fit well into the game. It was a good game, overall.

Gimmick responds:

Thanks for the review!

Topple Topple

This is addicting!

The graphics were good, it was very original how the balls of different colors did more damage, and the audio was good too. Very fun game, I hope to see more from you!

SoftWarewolf responds:

Thank you very much! the hash criticism has been way bellow expectation ^^

Jumping Box Jumping Box

This is great!

It was extroardinary how you managed to get 42 levels in.
The music was good, except the quality of it wasn't.
Kind of reminds me of bloons.

Swervanoid Swervanoid

very fun

the graphics were very good, the font was awesome, except the music
didn't fit that well into the game. the audio quality could have been a
little bit higher, but its still a fun game.

The Ultimate SpaceShooter The Ultimate SpaceShooter

its just ok

the background when you are playing wasnt that good, but the music was awesome.
pretty basic though. all in all, its just an ok game.

Catmeleon Catmeleon